Anxiety is a normal feeling. It is possible to manage it and live with it.
- Follow the instructions of Public Health and, if you are in Quebec, those of the Quebec government.
- Take the time to breathe, direct your attention to the present, replace negative thoughts with positive and encouraging words. Panic does not kill viruses and will not kill you although it is very uncomfortable.
- Give yourself a schedule for your basic needs (eating, keeping busy, resting) and respect it whether you are at home or working in essential services.
- Talking or writing about how you feel is good for you.
- Le Versant, within the limits of its means, offers telephone support to former and new members and their relatives. They can submit their request by email or write about what they are going through and send it at email@example.com. A volunteer facilitator will contact them.